IPOs of About $1 Billion Set for Market: Corporate CanadaDoug Alexander
HealthLease Properties Real Estate Investment Trust and Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. lead companies set to raise more than C$1 billion ($980 million) in initial public offerings in Canada starting next month, reversing the slowest start for stock sales in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself