Egyptian Stocks: Orascom Development and Arab Cotton GinningAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX30 Index advanced for the first time in four days, gaining less than 0.1 percent to 4,685.79 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders