China Stocks Seen Rising 15% by Goldman Partner on LoansBloomberg News
While the Chinese government is vowing not to spend as it did during the 2008 global financial crisis, the most accurate analysts say the benchmark index for the nation’s stocks will keep rising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations