Billionaires Say BP’s 50-50 Russian Venture Has ‘Run Its Course’Jake Rudnitsky and Anna Shiryaevskaya
BP Plc’s billionaire partners in Russia’s third-biggest oil producer may be ready to dissolve the equal ownership structure of TNK-BP as tensions mount between the shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's