Billionaires Say BP’s 50-50 Russian Venture Has ‘Run Its Course’Jake Rudnitsky and Anna Shiryaevskaya
BP Plc’s billionaire partners in Russia’s third-biggest oil producer may be ready to dissolve the equal ownership structure of TNK-BP as tensions mount between the shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C