Aetna CEO Says Supreme Court Won’t Drop Entire Health LawAlex Nussbaum
The U.S. Supreme Court probably won’t overturn President Barack Obama’s entire health-care law, and provisions forcing insurers to cover more medical care may survive no matter who wins the November elections, Aetna Inc.’s chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing