Yandex May Swap Face.com Stake for Facebook, Vedomosti SaysYuliya Fedorinova
Yandex NV, Russia’s most-used search engine, may swap its 18.4 percent stake in the Face.com Internet service for a stake in Facebook Inc., Vedomosti reported today, citing unidentified people familiar with the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks