Vertex Revises CF Combo Data Showing Less BenefitMeg Tirrell
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. sank the most in three years after the company revised results reported three weeks ago from a study of two cystic fibrosis drugs, saying the combination showed less of a benefit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill