Repsol Cuts Dividend, Raises Production Goal After YPF LossBen Sills and Todd White
Repsol YPF SA will cut its dividend payout ratio, the highest among major oil producers, to increase production outside Argentina after its YPF SA unit was seized. The stock fell to a three-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States