Obama’s Pick for Nuclear Safety Cop Seen Shunning ConfrontationJim Snyder and Brian Wingfield
Allison Macfarlane, the geologist and expert on atomic waste picked to lead the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, is described by associates as someone who can advocate positions without offending her opponents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy