Gold Rises as China Stimulus Spurs Inflation-Hedge DemandDebarati Roy
Gold declined for the first time in three sessions as the dollar advanced on concern that Spain’s financial situation is worsening, lowering the appeal of precious metals as an alternative investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself