For the White Collar Commando: A Ballistic-Shield BriefcaseBy
The office just doesn’t do this leather briefcase justice. With a snap of the wrist, the Kevlar-enforced tote opens up into a ballistic shield that will protect against handgun rounds up to .44 Magnum and against 9mm submachine gun rounds. Made by China’s Leison Global, it costs $479 and might make you feel a little more like Captain America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018