Fitschen and Jain Revive Deutsche Bank Co-CEO TraditionNicholas Comfort and Aaron Kirchfeld
When Juergen Fitschen and Anshu Jain take over as co-chief executive officers of Deutsche Bank AG this week they’ll be reviving a tradition of dual leadership at Europe’s largest bank that ran from the 1960s to the 1980s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis