Dartmouth Endowment Letter Prompts New Hampshire ReviewChris Dolmetsch, David McLaughlin and Michael McDonald
The New Hampshire attorney general’s office said it’s reviewing an anonymous letter claiming that wealthy alumni of Dartmouth College have mismanaged its $3.4 billion endowment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's