Chinese Citizen Pleads Guilty to Stealing U.S. SoftwareBob Van Voris and Patricia Hurtado
Bo Zhang, a Chinese citizen who worked for a contractor at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, pleaded guilty to stealing U.S. Treasury Department software used to track federal collections and payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing