China to Spend $315 Million Yearly on Alternative-Energy CarsBloomberg News
China’s government will spend as much as 2 billion yuan ($315 million) a year to develop alternative-energy vehicles to reduce fuel consumption, the finance ministry said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy