Vietnam Equity Movers: Thanh Cong Textile, Hai Van CementBloomberg News
Shares of the following companies had unusual moves in Vietnam trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are as of the close in Ho Chi Minh City. The VN Index, the benchmark measure of the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange, dropped 0.4 percent to 435.48. The gauge has declined 8.1 percent this month, poised for its steepest loss since November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations