Two Men Set Themselves on Fire in Tibet’s Capital Over ChinaBloomberg News
Two men set themselves on fire in the Tibetan city of Lhasa yesterday, the first in a spate of self-immolations in recent months to occur inside the regional capital, China’s Xinhua News Agency reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets