Summa to Buy United Grain Stake With 5.95 Billion-Ruble BidMarina Sysoyeva
Summa Group, Russia’s biggest port operator, will acquire almost half of state grain trader United Grain Co. for 5.95 billion rubles ($186 million) as the government dilutes its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's