Summa to Buy United Grain Stake With 5.95 Billion-Ruble BidMarina Sysoyeva
Summa Group, Russia’s biggest port operator, will acquire almost half of state grain trader United Grain Co. for 5.95 billion rubles ($186 million) as the government dilutes its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap