Philippine Peso Rises From 2-Month Low as Drop ExcessiveLilian Karunungan
The Philippine peso rose the most in almost two months as Greek opinion polls showed parties in favor of supporting the European bailout gaining support among voters, stoking investor appetite for emerging-market assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap