Mexico’s Pena Nieto Has 17 Point Lead Ahead of Presidential VoteNacha Cattan
Mexican presidential candidate Enrique Pena Nieto held a wide lead over his two rivals in an opinion poll ahead of the July 1 vote, with 36.1 percent support.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’