Lira Strengthens Most in a Month on Higher Forex Reserve BetsSelcuk Gokoluk
The lira rallied the most in more than a month on bets the central bank will raise lenders’ reserve requirements to bolster its foreign-exchange holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?