Japan Rebound May Be Cooling as Jobless Rate RisesAndy Sharp and Keiko Ujikane
Japan’s jobless rate unexpectedly rose and retail sales fell for a second month, underscoring concern that an economic recovery will lose momentum in the face of gains in the yen and Europe’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure