Iraq Stock Exchange Seeks Broader Investor, Add LiquidityNayla Razzouk and Khalid al-Ansary
The Iraqi bourse is asking local companies to list shares and depositary receipts in London and New York to attract investors and increase volumes, the bourse’s chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations