Greek Fund Disburses $23 Billion to BanksElisa Martinuzzi
The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund disbursed 18 billion euros ($23 billion) to Greece’s four biggest banks as part of a recapitalization plan that may enable the lenders to return to the European Central Bank for funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing