E.ON to Decide on Romanian Wind Projects in 2nd or 3rd QuarterIrina Savu
E.ON AG, a German energy company, will decide whether to develop or sell its wind power projects in Romania in the second or third quarter, said Frank Hajdinjak, the Romanian unit’s chief executive officer, today in Bucharest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's