Centrica Halts U.K. South Humber 1 Gas Unit for Planned RepairsRachel Morison
Centrica Plc halted Unit 1 of its South Humber Bank gas-fired plant in Lincolnshire in east England yesterday, according to National Grid Plc data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap