Barclays Sells German Unit to Deutsche Wohnen for $1.56 BillionSimon Packard
Barclays Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest bank by assets, agreed to sell its German housing unit, Baubecon, to Deutsche Wohnen AG in a deal valued at 1.24 billion euros ($1.56 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy