Aksigorta Gains After Saying Four Month Premiums Rose 16 PercentBenjamin Harvey
Aksigorta AS, a Turkish insurer jointly owned by Haci Omer Sabanci Holding AS and Ageas of Belgium, rose in Istanbul after reporting premiums in the first four months increased 16 percent over a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again