Sony’s ‘Men in Black 3’ Tops Box Office With $69 MillionMichael White and Devin Banerjee
“Men in Black 3,” Sony Corp.’s sci-fi comedy, led the U.S. box office over the U.S. Memorial Day weekend, collecting $69.3 million in sales and ending a three-week, first-place run for “Marvel’s The Avengers.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day