‘Horrified’ Annan Arrives in Syria as Massacre Draws AngeDonna Abu-Nasr and Flavia Krause-Jackson
United Nations envoy Kofi Annan arrived in Syria today for talks with President Bashar al-Assad after three days of attacks left more than 100 dead, including dozens of children, and drew growing international condemnation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling