Roddick Ousted at French Open as Venus Williams Returns With WinDanielle Rossingh
Andy Roddick, the last American man to win a major tennis title, lost on the opening day of the French Open to France’s Nicolas Mahut. Venus Williams and Samantha Stosur won.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States