World’s Richest Lose $1.5 Billion as Zuckerberg FallsBrendan Coffey
The world’s wealthiest people lost a combined $1.5 billion this week as concerns about Greece’s potential exit from the euro area and Spain’s finances pushed the euro below $1.25 for the first time since July 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap