Takeda to Buy Multilab to Gain Sales Network in BrazilKanoko Matsuyama
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Asia’s largest drugmaker, agreed to buy closely held Multilab Industria e Comercio de Productos Farmaceuticos Ltda. for 500 million reais ($246 million) to gain a sales network in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas