Raspadskaya Rises Most Since February on UBS Preferred ListKsenia Galouchko
OAO Raspadskaya rose the most in more than three months after UBS AG added the coal producer to its “most preferred” list of metals and mining stocks, citing lower valuations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day