Pacific Metals to Increase Ferro-nickel Output by 21% This YearJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Pacific Metals Co., Japan’s largest ferro-nickel producer, said it plans to increase output by 21 percent this year after an earthquake and tsunami disrupted production in 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant