VMware Declines on Slower Growth Warning: San Francisco MoverDina Bass
VMware Inc. shares fell the most since December after an analyst said growth at the biggest maker of software that lets computers run multiple operating systems may slow amid market saturation and competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing