U.S. Stocks Erase Loss as Europe Offsets China ConcernRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks erased losses as Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti said Greece is likely to stay in the euro and a majority of the region’s leaders support issuing a joint bond, offsetting earlier concern about a Chinese slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's