Swiss Franc Drops to 2-Month Low Versus Euro on SNB SpeculationEmma Charlton and David Goodman
Switzerland’s franc depreciated to its weakest level against the euro since March 16 amid speculation the Swiss central bank may take action to discourage investors from using the currency as a refuge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day