South Korean Stocks: Daelim, Hanwha, Infracore, Korea AerospaceSaeromi Shin
Shares of the following companies had unusual moves in South Korea trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are as of the close in Seoul. The Kospi index rose 0.3 percent to 1,814.47.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat