Solar Impulse Experimental Plane Heads to Spain From SwitzerlandRandall Hackley
The experimental sun-powered Solar Impulse airplane departed from the Swiss airfield of Payerne en route tonight for Madrid’s Barajas Airport, piloted by Andre Borschberg, the flight organizers said today in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline