Rhoen Klinikum Management Will Back Fresenius Takeover OfferNaomi Kresge
Rhoen Klinikum AG’s management said it will back the 3.1 billion-euro ($3.9 billion) takeover offer from Fresenius SE, contingent on an agreement to maintain certain jobs and locations at the German hospital operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap