Ohio Passes Fracking Rules That Opponents Criticize as LaxMark Niquette
Amid a “gold rush” to tap oil and natural-gas reserves, Ohio lawmakers approved drilling rules that environmentalists say were watered down to let companies keep secret some of the toxic chemicals they use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing