Noda Risks Party Rupture in Push to Pass Japan’s Sales Tax BillIsabel Reynolds and Takashi Hirokawa
Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda’s attempt to craft a deal to raise the consumption tax risks rupturing his party three years after it ended half a century of one-party rule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy