Merkel Gives Ground on Austerity in Bid to Pass Crisis BillsBrian Parkin and Stefan Nicola
Chancellor Angela Merkel gave ground to the opposition in a bid to pass her debt crisis-fighting measures in the German parliament, agreeing to consider measures to spur growth and a proposal on debt sharing in the euro area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations