Bovespa Falls as B2W Sinks on Growth Concern; Homebuilders RiseDenyse Godoy and Ney Hayashi
The Bovespa stock index fell for a third day as online retailer B2W Cia. Global do Varejo led consumer stocks lower on mounting concern that a deeper global slowdown will curb growth in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders