Bovespa Falls as B2W Sinks on Growth Concern; Homebuilders RiseDenyse Godoy and Ney Hayashi
The Bovespa stock index fell for a third day as online retailer B2W Cia. Global do Varejo led consumer stocks lower on mounting concern that a deeper global slowdown will curb growth in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards