Sony, Samsung Ask U.S. Retailers to Curb Discounts on TV SetsJun Yang and Mariko Yasu
Sony Corp. and Samsung Electronics Co. asked U.S. retailers to maintain minimum prices for TVs to boost profitability as global demand declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure