Sarkozy Campaign Funding Probed by Bettencourt Judge, Monde SaysHeather Smith
The judge investigating claims Liliane Bettencourt was manipulated by those close to her is looking into whether former French President Nicolas Sarkozy received illegal donations to his 2007 campaign, Le Monde said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations