Paulson-Led Group to Sell Hotels to End Their BankruptcyOshrat Carmiel and Nadja Brandt
A group led by Paulson & Co. plans to sell the Arizona Biltmore resort and the Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Berkeley, California, as part of an effort to bring the properties and two other hotels out of bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy