Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs Sued Over Facebook IPODon Jeffrey
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co. and other underwriters along with Facebook Inc. were sued by investors who claimed they were misled in the purchase of the social network firm’s stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations