Morgan Stanley Cut Facebook Profit Estimate 5.9% Pre-IPOZijing Wu and Lee Spears
Morgan Stanley analysts lowered their 2012 projection for Facebook Inc.’s profit by 5.9 percent days before boosting the price range on the social-networking site’s initial public offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas